Let go, let be

Let go, let be is also known as mindfulness.

Some feel that holding onto anger is justification to our pain.  What we tend to forget is that when doing so, we hurt ourselves more.  

I had been around someone in a past where they were angry at everything and everyone, they felt did them wrong.

No matter how much I tried, there was always justification to how they felt.  My well became completely dry trying to fill theirs up.  Not understanding their inability to focus on the future, seeing the beauty in the smallest of actions or what surrounded them.

Walking away from what almost destroyed me was a difficult choice, not done with a light heart.  I choose not to become like them.

I will say this time and time again.  

When we hold onto anger, it is similar to holding hot coal.  It will hurt and eventually burn you.  Your life is what you make of it.  The choices, the actions and the reactions.  Control is an illusion to which we give unnecessary power.  

Let go and let be.  You will be healthier because of it.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What love is

Becoming

No room for shame