How to see through the forest



I cannot begin to express the gratitude which lays within my heart daily from family and friends being steadfast in my life, no matter what.  Today, among several over the past 6 + months, the path I've been granted has provided life with an abundance of love.

Recently, I watched an animated movie (the read the book) called, "The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse".  One of the quotes from this movie was;
The boy and the horse are in the woods, and the boy said to the horse "I can't see the way through"
The horse said "Can you see your next step?
The boy said "Yes"
The horse said, "Then just take that"

Today, I joined a friend to do a painting, and the photo of this which is above is the result of the class today.  When I got home, I realized how much this hit home.  From my journey, if I could pass a wee bit of wisdom, it would be this.  


Love,
Nicky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What love is

Becoming

No room for shame