Without judgement, keep pressing forward.

When I began writing online in 2012, I never imagined how therapeutic it would become.  Of course knowing from a very early age that writing would be an outlet which freedom was granted in solitude.  

I started to create my own narrative by trying to live what I thought was a better life, always allowing room for error, admitting faults and making room for improvements.  

Life wasn't gifted to us to judge or condemn another soul as each of us have a struggle and weight to hold and perhaps help the other in times of need.  

Like everyone else, to have an opportunity to make choices independently, see the results and learn.  I don't want the responsibility of telling someone else they did wrong when I know full well I am capable of doing the same.. 

So, while spending time in this life, doing what we can keep trying, no matter how slow.  

I will do my best, and live what I teach and hope you can do the same.  Remember, there will be rocks, hills and storms to pass through, just keep moving forward.  



Nothing human can be alien to me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What love is

Becoming

No room for shame